This is a brief outline of what we're all about and what we will do for
- In the late 1970's Jim Shepherd started developing a model to
predict major moves in the US stock markets.
- The model was back tested over 100 years.
- From 1982 to 1986 the model was tested in real time for his own
edification and gave 3 signals over those years.
- The model started to indicate trouble in the summer of 1987 and gave a sell
signal on September 8th 1987. The market Crashed on October 19th.
- The model has never failed to predict a major market movement (in
either direction) in over 100 years. The model has warned of 11 major changes
in market direction since 1982.
- Our subscribers are informed in a simple but timely fashion about
coming market direction changes.
- Whether you're a day-trader, a Buy and Hold Investor or a person who
contributes into a 401K or Mutual Fund, you need to know about major market
changes in order to protect your investments or retirement funds.
- The Big Question, "Is the Market Ready to fool everyone and
make New Highs or is it going lower either by Crashing or going into a Bear
Market!" Isn't it worth $375 to be informed about Major Market Changes to
protect your capital (Jim's paramount concern) and maximize your
Request a FREE REPORT
Our subscribers are never surprised in any market
This page last edited
August 31, 2001