The Shepherd Investment Strategist
James A. Shepherd
Founder of The Shepherd Investment Strategist
Get Jim Shepherd's 2004 report
on the continuing threat of deflation
Here are some items from Jim's recent newsletters
- we'll see the dollar soar, commodities and stocks collapse,and
bonds rally strongly.
- Alan Greenspan may very well be blamed if the stock market
- the Dow could easily drop to the 5,000 or 6,000 range...
- this environment is not like any we have seen since the 1930s
- the public has almost no concept of risk in the current
- the Fed's attempts to re-liquefy the economy have failed.
Jim Shepherd is recognized for his outstanding ability to decipher the
myriad of data and financial information produced by the various
Federal Reserve Banks, universities and private institutions. The model
that Jim developed during the 1970s, which is based on this data, is
dangerously close to issuing its first crash signal since 1987. At that
time his model's warning system provided the precise timing for he and
his clients to make $millions by buying inexpensive options during the
2 weeks preceding the crash.
JAS MTS Inc |
1314 S Grand Blvd. Spokane, WA 99202 |
Your privacy is extremely important.
We guarantee we do not sell or share personal information.
Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Copyright MMIV James A. Shepherd, Inc. All rights reserved.
If you experience technical difficulties with this website please email us
at [email protected]