The Bottom Line
This is a brief outline of what were all about and what we will do for you.
- In the late 1970s Jim Shepherd starts developing a model to predict major
moves in the US stock markets.
- The model is back tested over 100 years.
- From 1982 to 1986 the model is tested in real time for his own edification and
gave 3 signals over those year.
- The model started to indicate trouble in the summer of 1987 and gave a sell signal on
September 8th 1987. The market Crashed
on October 19th.
- The model has never failed to predict a major market movement (in either
direction) in over 100 years. The model has warned of 11 major changes in market direction
- Our subscribers are informed in a simple but timely fashion about coming market
- Whether youre a day-trader, a Buy and Hold Investor or a person who contributes
into a 401K or Mutual Fund, you need to know about major market changes in order to protect
your investments or retirement funds.
- The Big Question, Is the Market Ready to fool everyone and make New Highs
or is it going lower either by Crashing or going into a Bear Market
Isnt it worth $375 to be informed about Major Market Changes to protect your
capital (Jim's paramount concern) and maximize your investments?
To subscribe today click on link below to
Please Include Me
History | Buy-Sell Signals | Investment Results | What Others Are Saying | What You Will Receive
Magazine Article | Newspaper Article | Risk Free Guarantee | Home