Don't miss the page at link below - That is where the recent voice update by Jim Shepherd is posted (along with a
phone number) to listen to
Is the correction over?
Will we retest the lows?
Should you Buy the Dips?
Has the excess been wrung out of the market?
Will techs again lead the market higher?
There are a lot of unanswered questions that investors are asking. There are a lot of
guesses being made by analysts who dont know but are trying hard to sound informed.
We do know the following:
- We warned of this Sea Change in the markets late last year.
- We advised investors to get out of equities.
- We advised investors to buy safe Government Bonds that have appreciated greatly, at
least 15% since entering that arena in late Oct 1999 (if you want to play the annualized
game, that is over 40%!). Our subscribers have been able to sleep well too, unlike those
who are still in this market. In keeping with our "Safety of Capital 1st"
rule, we will remain out of stocks until our model gives us the appropriate readings
that indicate a positive risk/reward for re-entering stocks ... which we believe, based on
present readings in he model, will be at much lower bargain prices.
- On 04/04/00, when the DOW was down 500 and the NASDAQ was down 575 pts we knew the
Market was not going to completely fall apart - yet.
- With the most recent activity our subscribers have been told what to expect next.
- We remain confident that, as it has every time to date, the Model will again lead us
through the coming months and will correctly signal the onslaught of a Crash or the start
of a New Bull Market, even telling us when a dip is to be bought or not.
Its at times like these that fortunes are lost and new fortunes are made. We
remain confident that our subscribers will be on the right side of the trade.
For a more expanded view of What's NextAND TO
LISTEN TO FREE TRIAL VOICE UPDATE ON THE MARKET Click Here